OLO, equipped with fully directable nozzles and designed for large air volumes, creates a wide horizontal throw pattern as standard. Thanks to its directable nozzles, the throw pattern of OLO is easy to change after installation, for example if the purpose of the room is changed. OLO is suitable for both constant and variable airflows, and its high mixing ratio also allows cooled supply air.
OLO Z is designed for suspended ceilings with a concealed T-grid.
One of OLO’s most prominent properties is the patented sideways adjustability that makes installation work remarkably easy. Even if the duct installation places the diffuser off-centre in the ceiling opening, the sideways adjustability allows shifting it exactly into place without moving the ducts. This adjustability ensures an always tidy installation and may save a lot of installation time.
Watch a video about the sideways adjustability
- Modern and stylish design
- Uniquely easy installation and sideways adjustability
- A wide horizontal throw pattern, that is easy to change
- Excellent air and sound properties
- Z model designed for suspended ceilings with the ceiling panels concealing the T-bar grid.