The documented performance of CKP 8 enables the best technical and economic solutions for a variety of problems.
Media life analysis enables you to determine the correct time for media change and plan maintenance optimally.
- Easy to use
- Fire safe
- Will not support bacterial or fungal growth
- Can be reliably tested for remaining service life
CKP 8 properties:
- Ingredient: aluminium oxide
- Potassium permanganate: 8% by weight min
- Nominal granule diameter: 3.8 mm
- Bulk density: 800 kg/m3
- Moisture content: 20% max