The diffuser part may be changed afterwards. The product’s features can be changed to be more suitable for either cooling or heating, if the use of the rooms changes during the product’s lifecycle.
NOX is particularly designed for handling overtemperature air. A unique characteristic of NOX is the possibility to turn the vertical throw pattern 30 degrees to the side. This is a huge advantage if the throw pattern becomes obstructed, for example due to changes in the room’s layout. NOP and NOT are especially suited for isothermal and low temperature air.
NOX is a part of the OptiFlow® product family!
OptiFlow® products adapt to changes in the life cycle of the space due to an optimized and adaptable throw pattern.
- Especially good adaptability and ﬂexibility
- Precise and clear adjustment based on pressure difference
- Excellent air and sound properties
- Easily adjustable installation height
- Ultra low construction height
- Outstandingly easy and fast to clean
- Possibility to replace the diffuser component