The C-12 filter section is designed to make installation and change easier and less time-consuming. The filter sections are delivered ready-filled and they are installed in the filter frame without any intermediate steps.
Media change takes place simply by removing used sections from the filter and replacing them by new ones when media life analysis so indicates.
The filter sections are factory-filled and individually packed in a hermetic wrap that protects the medium from premature exhaustion during transport and storage.
Benefits of C-12 recyclable filter section:
- No physical handling of media
- No dust while working
- Less cleaning up
- Always the correct quantity of media
- Material: 100% recycled plastic
- Size: 300x300x300 mm
- Removal efficiency >98%
- Airflow: velocity at face max 1.25 m/sec
- Weight 6-12 kg depending on material
- Pressure loss: <300 Pa throughout range, media and airflow dependent
- Media alternatives: CKP 8, CHS and CEKP 8