ECO-W is convex and has a very low profile. The deep-drawn valve is a stylish interior design element that can be used during the heating season with the ECO-T control unit for room-specific forced air heating and otherwise as a supply air valve. The product has top-quality air and sound performance, and its wide throw pattern and high mixing ratio prevent the feeling of draft.
ECO series – forced air heating in passive houses
The energy requirement of heating in passive houses is only 20–30 kWh/GSM and 10–20 W/m2 in rooms. The power demand for heating is small, so the accurate ECO forced air heating system that reacts quickly to changes is very suitable for these houses in terms of energy efficiency.
With the programmable ECO series, the temperature can be adjusted separately for each room and the system learns as it is used, ensuring even better energy efficiency and thermal comfort.
ECO-W – Features:
- Sleek design with a very low profile
- Wide throw pattern and high mixing ratio
- Silent and draft-free vent suitable for residential premises
- Reliable measurement and quick and accurate control
- For surface-mounting
- Heating integrated with the ventilation system simplifies the amount of building services
- Outside the heating season, ECO-W functions as a top-quality supply air diffuser